10) May 3rd - A great bouquet and a pleasant temperature allowed this wonderfully balanced glass of water to crack the top 10 of 2010.
09) August 14th - With ice cubes that maintained their shape well past the expected 14 minute mark, this after-work glass really hit the spot.
08) June 9th - Delicious without being pretentious.
07) June 10th - After June 9th’s glass I really didn’t think water could get better. I was wrong.
06) February 19th - This glass had a smokey aroma that was surprisingly delicate.
05) March 15th - Full bodied, with a touch of minerals, I found the aftertaste to be quite pleasant.
04) November 10th - I needed a cigarette after this one.
03) July 8th - Screw wine. Jesus would have left this one water.
02) January 29th - Daaaaammmmnnnnn.
01) October 3rd - There are few times in life when a man drinks a glass of water that can truly be described as transcendant, but this was just such a glass.